Services that Hearing & Dizziness provides:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for adults and children
- Tinnitus Evaluations and Management
- Diagnostic dizziness assessments
- Rehabilitation for dizziness/imbalance
- Central auditory processing testing
- Hearing aid prescriptions—all manufacturers
- Hearing aid repairs/reprogramming
- Hearing aid clean and checks
- Ear wax removal
- Custom hearing protection, sleep molds and musician plugs
Please contact our clinic at 519.961.9285 with any questions or to schedule an appointment with one of our Doctors of Audiology.
We are service providers for Assistive Devices Program (A.D.P), Ontario Disability Support Program (O.D.S.P), Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (W.S.I.B), Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities (A.C.S.D), Veterans Affairs Canada (V.A.C), Royal Canadian Mounted Police (R.C.M.P) and GreenShield Canada.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
We understand that unplanned issues can come up and you may need to cancel an appointment. If that happens, we respectfully ask for scheduled appointments to be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.